#3900 Single Point (1P) Attachment Super 5th 24K Fifth Wheel Hitch
PullRite’s NEW line of Super 5th fifth wheel hitches combines the lightweight design of a SuperLite, the innovation of an underbed gooseneck mounting system, with the reliability of our innovative hitch plate!
Our dual articulating, automatically-locking hitch plate is easily removable with just two pins and clips, unlike other hitches on the market that require tools for removal. Features the only self-latching handle on the market, keeping you clean and out of the bed with no secondary locking devices to engage. Lightweight and stronger than aluminum, the base is made from high grade American steel. Mounts directly to your truck’s OE puck mounting system or any aftermarket underbed gooseneck with a 2-5/16” ball.
Bed Saver Rails prevent damage to your truck bed through movement of the hitch base because they are not “attached.” Other single point hitches damage your bed during stops and starts as a result of the rails being welded to the hitch base and digging into the truck bed. Bed Saver Rails act independently to insulate your bed from hitch movement. Gooseneck Ball Receiver places hitch center of axle and is adjustable rearward to keep it centered. Multiple height adjustments for bed side clearance.
For a complete overview of features and benefits of this hitch, please visit #3900 – How It Works!
If you’re starting fresh and don’t have a towing system at all, we would encourage you to consider your options. We have several mounting systems to choose from, so start here to see what's available to you. And be sure to check out our mounting systems that feature Clean Bed Technology .
To see why our hitch head is a "head above the rest," click here.
Do you own a horse, cargo, stock or gooseneck trailer? Tired of moving your hitch from a gooseneck to a fifth wheel? We have the solution for you! The #4424 Horse Trailer Adapter is a quick and easy solution! Swap out your trailer's coupler with the #4424 adapter and you quickly convert your gooseneck to a fifth wheel. Works with all ISR Series Super 5th and #3900 Single Point Super 5th. Features a removable wedge for use with all SuperGlide hitches too!
- 24,000 lb. max gross trailer weight towing capacity
- 6,000 lb. max trailer pin weight capacity
- Lightweight, high grade steel hitch vs. weaker aluminum models
- Detachable baserails reduce stress on truck bed to minimize crushing and surface wear
- Fits all popular and OE 2-5/16” gooseneck ball brands (except B&W OE Ball w/ bale handle)
- Flexible design allows fifth wheel king pin to be positioned forward or rearward of the gooseneck ball by as much as 8”
- Vertical height adjustment from 15.7" to 18.7"
- Dual articulating head moves side-to-side and front-to-back during towing for a smoother ride
- Hitch head easily removable with pins and clips...no tools needed
- Locking jaw closes automatically around king pin
- Latch handle locks automatically when locking jaws are engaged
- No secondary locking devices to engage means no reaching over high-sided truck beds to get dirty
- Extended handle keeps you out of the bed
- Precision, laser cut jaw components cradle the trailer's king pin 140º for a secure, tight fit
- Tight fitting parts give you the best ride possible
- Hitch comes fully assembled
- Gooseneck adapter available (#4443)
- Optional patented, cam-action OE Series Gooseneck Ball available
- SAE J2638 tested
- Made in the USA
NOTE: Rotational king pin boxes are not compatible with the #3900, because of its single point attachment to the truck and rotational forces placed on it by the rotational pin box. These types of pin boxes should only be used with our four point attachment (rail mounted) hitches, but there are downsides to these types of king pin boxes. Watch our short video that explains some of the downsides of rotational king pin boxes by clicking here.
NOTE: GMC/Chevy trucks require either the #2616 Bed Support Bracket, or if your truck is equipped with puck mounting points, then the #2620 GMC/Chevy Puck Plug Set should be used. Not required for Ford and Dodge.
A towing system includes each vehicle and component involved in towing. Each item in your towing system has a capacity or weight rating. You trailer has a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating, or GVWR. Your truck has a tow capacity, payload capacity, and possibly more. In addition, your fifth wheel hitch has a weight rating. This weight rating must be at, or above, the GVWR of your trailer for you to tow safely. In addition, if your truck can tow larger loads (has a larger capacity) than the rating of your hitch, your system is only safe to tow loads at the lower rating, that of the hitch.
Your mounting kit also has a weight rating, just like your fifth wheel hitch. Many times, these rating are designed to match. But, this is not always the case. Your mounting kit may be higher rated then your fifth wheel hitch, but it also could be lower depending on the components involved. The lowest rating of any one component in the system becomes the rating of the entire system. If your mounting kit is rated to 18,000 lbs., and your hitch is rated at 24,000 lbs., the weight rating of the entire system will not be above 18,000 lbs. Other components in the system could lower the actual system rating further.
It is the end users responsibility to ensure a safe towing experience. To this end, it is your responsibility to ensure that the truck, trailer, hitching components, and all other items involved are rated or have a capacity sufficient for the loads involved.